Monday, August 1, 2011

Born to be a teacher



My name is Leandra Dias - @llea_dias- lleandradias@hotmail.com.
I'm from the Northeast of Brazil and I live in a hot and lively city called Recife.
It's been ten years I'm a teacher and I must say I'm proud of having chosen such a career.
Teaching is my life and I like doing it regardless my students' level.
In 2009 I spent some time in the USA, more precisely in Gladwyne , PA, working as an au-pair. This experience was amazing and I still miss my kids too much. Being responsible for these boys ( Max and Wes) made me more sensitive about children and their needs.
I am currently working for a private language school called Cultura Inglesa with kids , teenagers and adults.
This blog was created so as I could share some ideas and experiences I had, concerned to the ELT world.
Hope you find it sweet, plesant and memorable.

Leandra Dias


Check My Visual CV

0 comments:

Post a Comment